choose a different event
Manoa Valley Theatre
2833 East Manoa Road
May 2-19, 2013
by Ed Sala
a mystery farce
This twisted, fourth-wall-breaking, whodunit/spoof turns the murder-mystery genre on its head. The wealthy Lady Somerset has assembled an unlikely group of guests for a weekend at her lavish countryside estate. The attendees represent the usual murder-mystery suspects. Sure enough, one of these people meets a mysterious and violent end. But Lady Somerset takes an unusual turn by refusing to call the authorities and insisting that she and her guests are simply characters in a mystery story who must rebel against their author. The players and their writer enter into a wild battle of wills that delivers plenty of laughter and a surprising end! A Hawaii premiere.
Tickets: $30 adult, $25 sr cit (65+) and mil, $25 subscriber guest, $15 25yo and under
- Tickets are held for pickup at the box office. They are not mailed.
- Been a customer before? Enter ONLY your email address on the patron information page and click RETRIEVE to link up with your existing account, speed data entry, and avoid duplicate records.
- Seating is non-reserved - doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Minimum age for this production is 6 years old. All patrons must be ticketed and occupy a seat. No lap seating permitted.
- Parking while attending MVT productions is allowed in the Safeway/Manoa Shopping Center parking lot under a written parking agreement.
- No latecomer seating and no latecomer exchanges.
- There is no fee for your use of MVT's online ticket purchase system. Online ticket prices are the same as those charged at the Box Office.
- All sales are final. $2 per tkt fee for advance exchanges.
Questions? You can reach the MVT Box Office during regular hours (9:30am-5pm, Mon-Fri) at 988-6131.
We appreciate your business! Enjoy the show!